CWTV Online Community Channel
- What data do we collect?
When you simply browse through the information on this website or YouTube, it does not capture your personal information. We do log your Internet Protocol address but this is so you can download the website onto your device, as opposed to any tracking purpose.
When using our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, home address, phone number, comment or other contact details to help you with your experience. We may also ask you for your age, ethnicity or other personal information volunteered by you as part of feedback from surveys or other online forms, as well as preferred means of communication.
- Do we collect personal information from children?
We do not knowingly collect personal information from those under 18 years of age.
- What is your data used for?
We may use the information we collect from you in order to:
- Improve the quality of our work
- Respond to any queries you may have
- Contact you or receive information regarding programmes, events, competitions, newsletters, products, marketing information, or other activities that you may be interested in.
- Participate in any CWTV Online Community Channel promotion.
Information gathered about your background is primarily used to ensure that the work we do is reaching the right people, in accordance with the target groups identified when an event is established.
We will never include any personally identifiable information in survey reports.
- How do we protect your data?
We only provide video programmes, articles, information and guidance. We will never ask for credit card numbers or other payment information.
We use regular Malware (Malicious Software) scanning to ensure our system is secure.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- Do we share your data with other organisations?
We use your data to improve your experience and our ability to serve the community. Our service means that we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal data unless you ask us to or give us permission to share it, for example: agreed referral to an appropriate health service.
When your data is shared outside of CWTV, we will:
• Always share it in a secure manner
• Not allow other companies to use it to contact you with their own
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for reporting purposes to our project funders.
- How long is your information stored?
Your data is only kept for as long as necessary as part of our work servicing the local community with programmes, events, competitions, activities and projects.
- How to obtain a copy of the information we hold about you
You have the right to access any personal information we hold about you, and you may obtain a copy of it by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to delete any data collected about you
If you want your data to be removed from our databases, you may contact us at:
email@example.com requesting its deletion.
10. Customer Privacy Notice