We are a unique Online Community TV channel that wants you to look at the brighter side of life.
CWTV aim’s to broadcast content with one simple goal:
- to inspire us to do more to change our lives, and the lives of others in our community.
Who We are?
CWTV is an Online Community TV channel and creative content organisation with digital marketing and video production services that brings its services anywhere on your door step.
What we do?
Online Community TV channel featuring programming produced with local residents, role models, educationalists, leaders, arts and cultural organisations, health and social care services, National Career services, Job Centre Plus, Colleges and Universities. Interviews offering coverage of local issues, health awareness, training oppertunities, jobs and covering community engagement events.
What Makes CWTV Excellent?
CWTV is respected for its quality work over the 3 years. We make a Positive difference by:
• Accessing services and opportunities for the local community to feel more connected to the environment and people in it
• Recognition of community involvement and its work
• Community involvement for mental health and wellbeing campaigns
• Sharing values, interests, social interaction and beliefs
• Supporting services through bilingual information and advice to support their services users
• Celebrate heritage and traditions.
Who does CWTV Serve?
CWTV covers the full diversity of residents of all ages, sociol-economic backgrounds, racial, religious and cultural communities, and physical abilities. CWTV creates programming by identifying under represented communities and soliciting input on community needs from community leaders, residents, and representatives of organisations.
“This is an excellent quality video on Nutrition and healthy eating which shows how people can live a healthy lifestyle through difficult times during the pandemic”.
Everything you achieve out of the centre is a jewel in Rochdale and Greater Manchester crown.”
The Channel is great news for the services to promote their work.
Please Subscribe to Our Youtube Channel
+44 7930 306933